[haiku-development] the beating heart of the poorman :-)

  • From: majie <china.majie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:03:45 +0800

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and glad to meet you all.

I noticed that the poorman server is now only a GUI and doesn't have a
back end. I'm wondering who is working on it. If nobody does, I want
to have a try.
I managed to port libhttpd (from thttpd) to haiku, and it works fine.
My idea is to use libhttpd as the back end and integrate it with the
existing GUI.

But my problem is that I will be very busy in the next two months. The
time when I work on it every week is limited. After that I can code it
at full speed.
Hopefully I (and poorman :-) )won't miss the alpha release.

Best regards,
Ma Jie