[haiku-development] Re: software organization/installation

Am Montag, den 16.02.2009, 11:41 +0100 schrieb Remi Grumeau:
>         Nevertheless, according to my experience HAIKU already has
>         everything
>         that's needed to make easy installable software. It's just up
>         to the
>         ones who write that software to use it.
>

> +1.
> Just need one centralised software website that provides update
> capabilities.
Then again, why would I have to open my web browser for that? Just add a
"software store app" (and call it "Synaptic" or "Add Applications" ...;
you get the point). I think you're a fan of a centralized repository -
you just don't know yet. ;-P