[haiku-development] Re: publish_vnode / get_vnode

  • From: Brecht Machiels <brecht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 01:05:17 +0000

Brecht Machiels wrote:
Following the path from UFS kernel addon to UFS server, I see that the end-point is:

// ReadVNode
status_t
Volume::ReadVNode(ino_t vnid, bool reenter, void** node, int* type,
    uint32* flags, FSVNodeCapabilities* _capabilities)
{
    return B_BAD_VALUE;
}

Yes, I was looking in the wrong source file :)
The UFS server could not find my get_vnode hook. In fact, I never passed my FS's fs_volume_ops to the fs_volume on mount. As only unmount and get_vnode are listed in these (for now), I did not notice this before :/

Goodnight,
Brecht