[haiku-development] Re: [proposal] removing waddlesplash from #haiku IRC channel operators

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 15:52:54 +0200

Am 08.07.2015 um 15:44 schrieb Paweł Dziepak:
[...]

I do hope that there isn't death penalty in any unwritten Haiku Penal
Code – Haiku, Inc. wouldn't afford to hire assassins. Seriously, I
thought that we are civilized enough that we don't need million billion
rules and procedures for almost everything and if there are any issues
we can just discuss that particular case.

I haven't quoted everything, but I'm in complete agreement with everything Paweł said.

Bye,
Axel.