[haiku-development] Re: partial mail mime types

  • From: Clemens <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 22:39:24 +1300

On Thu, 03 Mar 2011 22:23:24 +1300, Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

On 03.03.2011 10:11, Clemens wrote:

I have really no clue how the default tracker attributes for partial
mail messages (text/x-partial-email) are set. I mean the attributes
tracker offer for a particular mime type. There are two attributes for
text/x-partial-email in tracker: MAIL:account and MAIL:thread but I
can't find out where they are set. Could somebody explain it to me?

Tried to grep the entrie code for "MAIL:account" or "text/x-partial-email"? There are some remnants in libtracker.so to install some mime types on first launch. You probably looked at mail_daemon, Mail and the MIME data base source, correct? I would suspect Tracker next. :-)

sure did a grep but the spooky thing is that I haven't found anything :-(

There is a file
but no

is there some magic that recognize that both types are related?

ps: in data/beos_mime/text/x-email:

resource(6, "META:ATTR_INFO") message(233) {

        "type" = "text/x-email",
        "type" = "text/x-email"

why two "type" = "text/x-email" entries?