[haiku-development] mkbfs/mkfs, new filesystems initialization utility

  • From: Marco Minutoli <mminutoli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:13:14 +0200

Hello

I am interested in writing a new mkbfs utility for haiku.

In the past two days I talked with Stefano Ceccherini about this
possibility and he told me that maybe a more general tool for
filesystems initialization should be more appropriate. He also told me
that the big part of the work was alredy done.

So I was just wondering if there is something more I need to know
before I start coding (user interface stuff or anyother thing else).

Looking forward for your replies

Cheers
Marco