[haiku-development] Re: merge branch

  • From: "Clemens Zeidler" <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 10:25:33 +1200

Am 14.05.2010, 21:58 Uhr, schrieb Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>:

That is on a todo list, but honestly there are some concerns that do
not allow it to be used the way you would like (meaning that you can
swap changesets between mercurial repositories and still be able to
cleanly sync with the svn one).
Ah cool, did you tried the hgsubversion extension? Hadn't tried it by myself but it looks promising. Would't help in my particular problem but in general it would be cool.

Nonetheless, I would be glad if you would want to try the hg+mq
experiment, to see whether it is a viable option for us. I set it up,
so I can help you out with that!

I tried it but somehow I messed things up, properly because I used it wrong. Will give it another try later...

Regards,
        Clemens