[haiku-development] Re: libncurses.so?

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:15:47 -0700

> I use ncurses for a large number of apps. I haven't been motivated to
> fix the haikuports version since it isn't one of mine.  I just force
> ncurses to use the correct location via the TERMINFO environment
> variable.  This is probably why people have trouble running my build
> of emacs.  ;)

Can one of you open a haikuports trac entry for this issue so it doesn't get
forgotten?  I've been buried with other things at the moment and haven't had
much haiku time recently and probably wont have time for a couple more
months.  If anyone cares to fix it before then, an attached patch may be
helpful.
-scottmc