[haiku-development] interested in applying for GSoC 2012

Hi all developers,

I'm not sure whether it's the mailing list for discussing GSoC related
stuff, if not, please direct me to the right one.

This is Zimin from China, a university student in Shanghai. I've read
through the project ideas from Haiku, and one of them especially interests
me a lot. I'd like to help improve WebPositve browser in Haiku community.
I've been one part of GSoC 2010, so basically I know how the work flow
goes. Some background of myself, I've been tracking the chromium code for
some time, and I'm interested in the implementation of WebKit. And
especially for the rendering part, I've read through the code of skia which
is the 2D backend of chromium and android. I'm writing this mail to express
my interests in applying for GSoC 2012. I'd like to post a more detailed
mail about what kind of tasks I should do later after I play around the
code and have a better understanding of this task...

However, I'm already trying to get my hands dirty on Haiku project. What
I've done these days is a) download the boot image, b) install the Haiku
operating system. c) get familiar with the system. During the process, I've
already found a bug in WebPositive which fails to render some canvas
operations correctly.

Then I need some help here to direct me to the right repository of
WebPositve that's used in Haiku. And who should I contact as the mentor of
that project?

Thanks!
--
-zimin