[haiku-development] insets vs. spacing

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 21:11:33 +0200

Hi there,

since I'll be breaking compatibility anyway with those constants, we currently have all of them duplicated (as insets, as well as as spacing), but they all use the same constant value.

Should we stay with this, or should I separate them, so that they could have different outcome, if the look/theme wants that?

Of course, to let this have any meaningful outcome, we would actually need those different values, especially B_USE_WINDOW_INSETS haven't found a use anywhere yet.

Bye,
Axel.