[haiku-development] Re: if_arp.h

Paulo Estrela <paulojbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was trying to build apache axis2c (http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/)
> in
> Haiku (vmware image built with developer tools) and I got an error
> saying that if_arp.h doesn't exists. I looked in
> /boot/develop/headers/posix/net/ but nothing... I just saw this
> header
> in /root/haiku/trunk/headers/legacy/network/net folder in trac svn
> browser. Does Haiku have this header?  How can i include this in a
> vmware image using UserBuildConfig?

Have a look at UserBuildConfig.ReadMe; there you'll see how to use the
AddFilesToHaikuImage rule to just add that.
The header is currently not part of Haiku, as it's not a POSIX header,
and I wanted to see how many apps actually need those headers before
putting them all in (there are quire a few protocol specific headers
like this one).

Bye,
   Axel.