[haiku-development] Re: [haiku-commits] Re: haiku: hrev47655 - headers/posix src/bin src/apps src/kits src/kits/tracker

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 17:18:44 +0200

Am 27/08/2014 20:04, schrieb Alexander von Gluck IV:
I've gotten the ear of one of the major Mesa devs, so my worry about it
is shrinking.  Still think it's a horrible idea though just from the large
number of patches it could result in :-)

That's the beauty of standards. Anyway, I guess it's okay for us to be pragmatic about the standard; we just don't have enough weight to put any pressure on other projects, and having to fix all of those issues ourselves is just a horrible use of our resources.

Bye,
   Axel.