[haiku-development] Re: [haiku] Re: NetPositive missing symbol?

On Sun, Feb 05, 2012 at 09:57:02PM -0800, scottmc wrote:
> Pete, can you open a new trac ticket or tickets and post these issues there
> so that they will get addressed at some point?

I'm not entirely sure it's worth it right now.  From what Stephan says
it sounds as if NetSurf is generally unusable until (if) someone decides
to do more work on it.

The installoptionalpackage problem is odd, but may have to do with my
particular setup/history.

> I've seen reports about libxml and openssl having issues but haven't had
> time to look into those either,

The symptoms I hit don't semm likely to be with those, though.

I'll check NetPositive with a newer libmail, as Axel suggests, and see
if the problem was temporary.

        -- Pete --