[haiku-development] Re: [haiku] Package Manager:

2012/5/21 Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>:
> That's probably why nobody stepped up to pick up the work. Not because of
> lack of information.

At least for me it has been a blocker and why I ask for more info here.

I have been trying to gather up all the pieces, I've even updated the
wiki, added a task to trac (#8494), read a lot of mail and I still
don't have a clear picture of what's correct. The info might be there
but it is hard to find. The TODO has been updated since by others and
is more in the line of actual tasks now, but it is just one sentence
per task. "Implement the package solver"  I'm guessing is more or less
done, or at least has been worked on. If possible more details would
help.

/Fredrik Holmqvist, TQH