[haiku-development] Re: ext3 Journal WIP patch

> superstippi@xxxxxx wrote:
>
> Hi Janito,
>
> First of all, thanks for working on the patch and no worries about using
> pastebin... :-)
>
> [...]
>
> Again, thanks a lot for working on the patch. I hope my suggestions already
> help you to improve the code. The general flow of your code seems sound and
> you are doing well with a lot of other coding style rules, but as I said I
> cannot really comment on what the code does, and it would probably be
> premature, since you need to get it into compilable state and perhaps find
> many errors the compiler points out until you do.

Hi,

thank you so much for your comments. It helps a lot, and it also brought my
attention to some things in the coding style I had overlooked (specifically, to
give double newlines between functions). I think I corrected all (or at least
most) of the errors pointed. The missing spaces between the "if"s, "while"s and
"for"s is basically my coding style, and I'm sorry that I missed it (it's
harder than I thought to adapt to new coding styles =). I tried running the
python script, but I had some errors (which I didn't look into the cause yet),
so once I get it running I'll probably make less coding misses =).

This weekend I probably have more time, so I'll try to set up a proper
development environment so I can correctly compile and check the code. Then
I'll re-post the corrected code. Again thank you so much,

Janito