[haiku-development] dev.haiku-os.org downtime

  • From: "Niels Reedijk" <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 07:20:15 +0200

Hi gang,

Due to a minor upgrade to the server hardware, dev.haiku-os.org will
be down today at 13:00 (1 pm) EST, or 18:00 GMT. The maintenance is
expected to last no more than 20 minutes.

I will take this opportunity to thank Scott from Unixheads[1] for
providing us with the server, which has been serving us amazingly
well. Unixheads is a non-profit organization that provides hosting
opportunities to Open Source projects, most notably mirrors. If you
were considering donating to a good cause, I'd suggest checking out
their website to see how you can contribute.

Kind regards,

Niels

[1] http://us.unixheads.org/