[haiku-development] Re: configure --distro-compatibility

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 20:15:50 -0700

Howdy,

Matt Madia wrote:
On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 11:31, Ingo Weinhold<ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:
"Haiku Compatible" logo yet.

For the most part i'm impartial to this issue, but here is an older logo :

http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/Haiku%20Compatible%20Logo

Granted, its not using gradients on the leaf, but it's a start.

I was under the (very) strong impression that Stippi had in fact created Haiku compatible logos, so I did a little digging and found these "badges":

http://www.yellowbites.com/stuff/index.html

There is a thread about the logo selection here:

//www.freelists.org/post/haiku/How-to-proceed-with-the-Haiku-Compatible-logos

I can't tell with certainty the outcome from that thread, but it does look like it's a matter of choosing one out of the six badges, so why not give Stippi that privilege. As they say (at least in my country), late is better than never. ;)

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki