[haiku-development] Re: compilation error

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:43:17 -0200

Dustin Howett wrote:

The fact that it worked before an svn update (don't know from which
revision to which) and I didn't change anything in my system should be
enough to point to it not being them.

Only if the fact that it worked (and still does) in my Goobuntu box can be used to point to the fact that the problem is in your specific configuration. :)

Any ideas? :) I can't find (for example) wait.h in the buildtools
checkout at all, and I'm at the newest revision as of this writing
(28373).

Those are supposed to be native headers, not headers inside buildtools. Either they are not present in your system or are in a weird location.

Still happens in the latest rev of the buildtools - 28696
Gentoo Linux 2008.0 with all newest packages.

Still does not happen at all here neither at work nor at home (both slight different Linux versions).

-Bruno