[haiku-development] Re: click-through and AmigaOS mouse mode (patch)

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:46:48 +0100 CET

"Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > While I pretty much have the same problem, I don't think we should
> > replace the old behaviour, we should just add a mouse mode to
> > always
> > let the first click through - Brecht just removed one item from my
> > almost infinite TODO list :-)
> But if the option applies to more than one mouse mode (normal +
> Amiga), then
> it's not a mode, but an additional option just like Brecht
> implemented it, no?

I actually did not look at the patch yet, but since it does not affect
the other mouse modes, I'm not sure if we should make it an option.
Of course, we could get rid of that "warping" stuff, too, or make that
an option, too.

I guess this would be much cleaner then: have 3 genuine mouse modes
(normal, don't bring to front, ffm), and options (like accept first
click and warping) that can be set on them when applicable.

Bye,
   Axel.