[haiku-development] Re: click-through and AmigaOS mouse mode (patch)

  • From: Brecht Machiels <brecht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 22:47:46 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

----- "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Sounds good.
> >
> > We just need to see if we can implement this in a compatible way.
>
> Yep. Though I have to say that I won't be working on this anytime
> soon, since I am just happy with FFM. But if Brecht wants to keep
> working on his patch and needs some more help with the app_server side
> of things, I'll try my best to help out.

I'm willing to give it a try. I will not make any promises due to time
constraints however. I will first try to complete the AmigaOS mouse mode patch
(see my other reply). After that I can have a look at rearranging the options
in the Mouse preflet. And convert it to using the layout kit at the same time.

Cheers,
Brecht