[haiku-development] Re: building mediaplayer

  • From: "Clemens Zeidler" <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:02:45 +1200

Am 23.06.2010, 17:56 Uhr, schrieb David McPaul <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx>:

the it says found 8 targets, then stops. aargh..
the real hardware has been loading the trunk for 3 hours now. gotta love
those scsi disks =)
Hey David, what build of haiku are you currently using? I might just try
downloading the same build and see if i can get the mediaplayer to compile.

Not being in front of Haiku at the moment I cannot tell you the exact
revision but it is a recent revision.

I doubt that is an issue for compiling mediaplayer.

just svn up my sources and compile video_mixer.media_addon in linux without problems...
Did a jam haiku-image compile without problem?