[haiku-development] Re: booting from partition on flash drive

  • From: Rudolf Cornelissen <rudolf.cornelissen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:26:53 +0000

Hi there,
I saw the same behaviour on two systems over at my work. I suspect they will
only boot if partitions are found on the stick, otherwise nogo.
One system is a somewhat older mainboard, the other one is a 'brand' new
one. I think this is it:
http://www.gadgetgarden.nl/2009/04/shuttle-alles-in-een-touchscreen-pc/

I'm under the impression it would be wise to create USB sticks formatted in
the way most systems can boot them. Apparantly that's with a partition
table.

Bye!

Rudolf.