[haiku-development] Re: boehm-gc 6.6 for GCJ 4.3.3

I replaced all of the code with

return (ptr_t)valloc(bytes);

and the test also work.  What is the implication of doing this?  It seems
that sbrk is old and people are moving away from it.  If most/all systems
have valloc I would think switching to valloc would be a good change for all
platforms.

Michael