[haiku-development] Re: /bin/cc

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 13:34:39 -0700

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Raymond C. Rodgers <sinful622@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I know that the Themis makefile has
> worked perfectly using the CC variable within the makefile on BeOS, but it
> doesn't work on Haiku without first setting the CC environmental variable.

And did you install your development tools by using the "Development"
optional package or manually?

It was mentioned earlier in this thread that /bin/cc will not exist
unless you use the "Development" optional package when building your
Haiku image. Thus, if CC=cc that will cause it to fail.

- Urias