[haiku-development] Re: bfs_fuse: debug output and syslog

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:40:38 +0200

On 2009-07-27 at 09:42:32 [+0200], Jens Arm <Jens.Arm@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I have done some more work on bfs_fuse:
>
> 1. I have noticed that with all the debug output on the console bfs_fuse
> is slow.
>    So I have changed that for debug output you have to add parameter "-d"
>    now. This speeds up bfs_fuse.
>    If you not add "-d" bfs_fuse will run in backgound.
>
> 2. Added some mount and unmount infos to syslog, if started with "-d".
>
> I have attached a patch against the current svn.

Thanks a lot for your work! Would it be ok that before I apply the patch,
you go over it again and apply our coding style? The patch includes changes
to existing code that makes it deviate from the coding style (mostly
spacing between functions) and also introduces style violations in the code
you added (indentation and white space style). Please have a look at the
coding style guide
<http://www.haiku-os.org/documents/dev/haiku_coding_guidelines>. Please
also give the "fusec" variable a descriptive name. Global variables are
named "sSomeVariable" for local/static vars and "gSomeVariable" for global
vars.

Best regards,
-Stephan