[haiku-development] Re: app_server flag fixes

  • From: Caitlin Shaw <rogueeve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 14:10:46 -0700

I was investigating why the Vulcan Death Grip no longer works to kill DeskBar tabs (actually it does, it's just it's now CTRL+WIN+SHIFT instead of CTRL+ALT+SHIFT). And noticed what appear to be some issues with some of the new window flags:

CTRL + Win + Shift does not work for me here. Neither the origin al combination works. -Bruno

Sorry, I have my CTRL and ALT keys swapped in the Keymap prefs; if you are using default settings it is ALT + Win + Shift. It does seem possibly a little confusing.