[haiku-development] Re: acpi_thinkpad: request for assistance

  • From: Michael Weirauch <dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:00:23 +0100

2009/11/30 Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Since you put those sources into the repository - are you aware that
> there are quite a number of coding style violations or should one point
> them out?

Hi Axel,
I've tried to stick to the HCG as far as I could remember the basics during
writing. I am sure that hasn't worked out a number of times, or judging from
your comment, numerous times. There's also cases where I wasn't sure
and was either to blind, or just didn't find an example. E.g. the conditional
operator. Not sure if one is encouraged to use it.

And yes, I've put it into the repo locally as I would like to see it accepted
one day. That's why I am looking forward to any style issue reports.

Thanks in advance!
Michael

PS: If you own a ThinkPad, I wouldn't mind getting a report about the
- yet very limited - functionality.