[haiku-development] Re: Writing Device Drivers

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 8:00 AM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ankur Sethi <get.me.ankur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I know. I was just hoping some old docs from the BeOS days were still
>> relevant. Can't hurt to ask :p
>
> There actually is a chapter on device driver programming in the BeBook
> that is still relevant for the most part.
>
> Bye,
>   Axel.

BeDrivers.com has links to many good articles about writing drivers.
I just checked and it seems everyone of those links now points to a
dead page.  Seems that guy at BeDrivers needs to update some stuff. ;)
Maybe the web wayback machine can find those old pages and they can be
hosted locally on BeDrivers.com to make sure they don't disappear on
us again.  I did rescue this one which may still apply, plus there's
the one Axel just linkied (thanks gmail):
http://www.bedrivers.com/usingandwritingdriversonbeos.html
-scottmc