[haiku-development] Re: Working on Haiku's Mail app

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 22:47:42 +0100

Hi,

On 2009-12-01 at 14:57:00 [+0100], Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Anyway, I have my proposal ready at
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddx3qxp9_13ftxvhjgj

Wow, all this is certainly pretty cool. It's obvious that these are not
some crazy ideas, but present an evolutionary boost born out of using Mail
and Haiku in general. I can't spot anything I don't like or don't agree
with in this proposal. That being said, I am a Beam user myself, and some
stuff works more easily there, even if Beam doesn't yet support virtual
folders (aka Queries). In any case, I can see how someone may want to work
on realizing these ideas just because they are such a cool step forward for
the integrated Mail.

Best regards,
-Stephan