[haiku-development] Re: Who wants to help develop a Haiku native web browser?

  • From: Erik Hill <thepurr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 20:52:01 -1000

AROS recently got a Origyn web browser port.  It's also ultimately
webkit based but seems to be easier to port in stages because it can
run under SDL.  Here's an entry on the porting process:

http://sszymczy.rootnode.net/index.php?menu=projects&submenu=owb

On the other hand, I really like the idea of Chrome on Haiku because
such careful thought has gone into it concerning how things are
threaded, which is a Haiku strength.