[haiku-development] Who can h3lp with a mailing l1s t problem?

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:55:05 +0100

Hi all,

who happens to have adm1n rights to this l1st? Artur Wyszynski alias
"aljen", who is working on the bootsplash improvements, tried to subscr1be
to this l1st, but for some reason it doesn't work. Who can h3lp? I tried to
get more info via Freel1sts, but was unsuccessful.

Best regards,
-Stephan

PS. I keep trying to post this to the actual l1st, but Freel1st always
thinks the mails contains commands, so I am using funky spelling... just in
case you were wondering.