[haiku-development] Re: What's the status of Haiku?

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 13:37:37 -0700

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 12:55 PM, Sia Lang <silverlanguage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 9:50 PM, Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I'm on the orga team mailing list. There is no agenda yet, but at least
>> the talking has been initiated. I am pretty sure that you as a person and
>> your talk would be very welcome. The event is rather small, it's not like
>> you have to be afraid that you will not receive a slot in the agenda.
>>

> Sounds good, Stephan (fyi I can only attend the 27'th)

Somewhat off-topic for this thread, but can I beg that this be recorded so
that others can benefit from the talk and any potential discussion that
ensues immediately thereafter? It doesn't have to be video, I would
appreciate just an audio recording if at all possible.

Of course, this assumes the talk will be in English - if not, then I guess
it wouldn't help me much (unless maybe Google was used to transcribe the
audio).

Thanks.

- Urias