[haiku-development] Re: Welcome Pack (was: Re: Keymaps and Command key)

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:09:14 -0700

2008/8/21 Remi Grumeau <remi.grumeau@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Maybe the documentation list?
>>
>> Jerry
>>

> +1. Definitly.
>
> Since we got some ties before Alpha 1 o be released, why not create such as
> the Zeta portal on startup of Zeta ?
> It was a plain HTML 4 website done with local files launched in NetPositive
> on startup.
> Great looking (more than a StyleEdit text), capabilities to add and comment
> image/screenshots, links to online pages, ...
> What you bguys think ?

I was thinking that relying on an HTML browser for sure at this point
might be sketchy. StyledEdit at least is going to be on the image for
sure, and will startup fast and stable. Sure, HTML would look nice,
but either way, the content has to be written first anyway :)

I haven't had a chance to sit down and start writing anything yet...