[haiku-development] Re: Vim episodes. VI. The Packages.

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 19:05:27 +0200

> The main thing will be to have this set up very nicely so that it is a
> simple command to download all the external repos and put them in the
> right place. Since our build system already supports downloading
> external packages and putting them in the image, this is pretty
> feasible.

svn can already do that for projects that also use svn, using "externals".
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.0/ch07s03.html
However, I guess some of the libs we use don't use svn, so we have to
find another solution for them.

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
Elève ingénieur ENSSAT EII1- www.enssat.fr