[haiku-development] Re: Vim episodes. VI. The Packages.

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 23:43:03 +0000

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 12:57 AM, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Here's the updated patch.  For whoever removes vim from the tree, be sure to
> remove the entry for it in AboutSystem as well.
> -scottmc

Seems this was applied in r30939 but was changed?  The patch I posted
was tested.  With r30939 the download isn't working correctly, wget
stops at 1%.
Changing these two lines back does the trick:
+        InstallOptionalHaikuImagePackage vim-7.2-gcc4-haiku-2009-05-31

+        InstallOptionalHaikuImagePackage vim-7.2-gcc2-haiku-2009-05-31

Now sure that the current version wouldn't work, might just be my
network connection, but this new patch will make the packagename match
the zip file name.  I am able to build with vim enable using this new
patch.
Attached is a new patch to fix this up.
-scottmc