[haiku-development] Re: Usage change proposal for queue_isochronous( ..., startingFrameNumber, .... )

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 6:57 AM, Dane <signalcaster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > As I have promised in this list some months ago I'm trying now to bring
> my long-playing development of USB audio to state with some perceptible
> results.
>
> Being a non-coder, I can't offer any insight on the nuts and bolts part of
> it, but I want to just voice my enthusiasm for what you're doing, Siarzhuk.
>  Very exciting.  Hope it comes together for you!  I would love it if you'd
> keep me posted, and I can write about it for leBUZZ web site.
>
> Dane

Being a Haiku newbie, I was glad to hear about your blog where it's clear
that Haiku really has a current events scene!

I have only skimmed it briefly, but your blog is very helpful and I thank
you for advertising it :D

--
Kingdon Barrett <kingdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>