[haiku-development] Re: Usage change proposal for queue_isochronous( ..., startingFrameNumber, .... )

> As I have promised in this list some months ago I'm trying now to bring my
> long-playing development of USB audio to state with some perceptible results.

Being a non-coder, I can't offer any insight on the nuts and bolts part of it,
but I want to just voice my enthusiasm for what you're doing, Siarzhuk.  Very
exciting.  Hope it comes together for you!  I would love it if you'd keep me
posted, and I can write about it for leBUZZ web site.

Dane