[haiku-development] Re: Update on alpha 1 proposals (was: Re: Haiku R1/alpha discussion proposals)

  • From: "Fredrik Holmqvist" <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 15:38:40 +0200

It's kind of hard to adopt anything when so few can even edit the page.

Btw I think we should release something better than an ordinary CVS
build of Firefox, and sync this with BeZilla team. Imho the build
should be built by tigerdog as he is more or less the offical builder,
but there is still the task of packing it in the alpha and also get
some kind of blessing to call it Firefox if we decide to include any
patches.

/Fredrik Holmqvist, TQH