[haiku-development] Re: Unifying visuals of BTabView usage

  • From: "Humdinger" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "humdingerb" for DMARC)
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 07:19:03 +0200

On 23/09/2015, kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lets start doing straw poll's for the +1's?

http://strawpoll.me/5564106

Maybe we should first talk about KapiX' idea to use different values
for horizontal and vertical spacing. If so, should we simply use
B_USE_WINDOW_SPACING for horizontal and keep B_USE_DEFAULT_SPACING for
vertical? Or do we need another like e.g. B_USE_WINDOW_V_SPACING?
As I'm at work I cannot provide a screenshot for that right now, if
that were needed.

The actual values for B_USE_WINDOW_SPACING (the 32px was just for
testing) can still be tweaked. Maybe something like
B_USE_DEFAULT_SPACING * 1.25 which would result in something like 20px
currently.

Regards,
Humdinger

--