[haiku-development] USB problem (recently introduced).

  • From: Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:09:31 -0300

I don't know which revision broke it as I was away for a week and was only able to try Haiku again yesterday but Haiku is not booting anymore on my Hardware (which has on-board Intel USB controllers) and it used to boot with USB working.

From the top of my head (I am at work now): What I get now is that the boot stops soon after the disk icon lights up. Messages on syslog mention something about trying to steal the USB controller from the BIOS and failing at that. The next message is the one about more than 99% of interrupts in IRQ 7 not being handled and everything stops.

Did anything change in the USB stack in the past week that could result in this behavior?

-Bruno