[haiku-development] Re: USB Memory sticks with Haiku logo

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:56:14 -0700

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We are looking into offering some USB flash memory sticks with a Haiku logo
> on them.  We would use the proceeds to help offset the costs for doing the
> upcoming shows, with the excess funds raised going to Haiku.  These would be
> either 512MB or 1GB sticks.  If you are interested, send an email to
> haiku-usbstick@xxxxxxxxxxx <usbstick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, with your name, and
> how much you'd be willing to donate.  Get your request in by 2009-06-26 and
> we'll tally up the number wanted and see if this is worth pursuing or not.
> Here's a link to an example of what they might look like:
> http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/8/23/2062382/Haiku-AE-BL.jpg
> -scottmc

We only got about 10 replies on this, so I am putting this on the back
burner until after Open Source World in August.  The minimum order qty is
25, so we'll see how many are interested then.  One of the big complaints
was that 1GB was too small, so maybe we'll go up to 2GB or 4GB, but that'll
be a cost hit.
-scottmc