[haiku-development] Re: USB "Joysticks"?

  • From: Fredrik Modèen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 11:09:12 +0200 (CEST)

> the old code just needs to be ported to the new framework
> (where mostly filling out the joystick related structures is the
> complicated part, which I thought one of the patches already covered
> anyway). Since nobody seems to manage to do that I will look into it.
I think that to. Right now I'm trying to get my network card to work
(updating the old ipro1000 with new from freeBSD)

but next after that I'll try the GameDevice ;)

We have part of the driver here

a finiched Bjoystick here?

this are also a bug about this

So there are alot of code :) don't know it there are any remaping file
also but a working joystick will do much :D

--
MVH
Fredrik Modèen