[haiku-development] USB Flash Drive Problem

  • From: Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 13:04:03 -0400

If I plug-in and mount a USB flash drive, and then unmount the drive everything works fine; however, after I unplug the USB drive and select the "Mount" item in the Deskbar menu it locks up and does not display anything.

Has anyone else seen this problem? I searched the Bug Tracker for this problem, but did not find it; however, it is possible that I did not enter the right keywords for the search.

This problem does not occur with the Alpha2 release, but does occur under r37298 and r37693 which are installed on different computers.

--Gerald