[haiku-development] Re: Two successful final year projects

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 15:55:25 +0100 CET

> I am happy to show to you the results of two successful final year
> software engineering projects here at the University of Auckland.
> Both projects were supervised by my colleague Gerald Weber and me.
> You might have read some of the students' emails on this mailing
> list.

Oh, interesting...
btw, your mailer should wrap lines.

> http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~lutteroth/videos/stack-and-tile.html
> http://aucklandlayout.sourceforge.net/videos/alm-editor.html

Sorry but I only get a white page here :-(
Flash is baaaad, it's *not* the web how it was meant to be.
Couldn't you use some open video format instead ?
There is no single reason to use flash.

I'll have to reboot windows to see this... (no my linux box has it
removed, and windows has it back only because yahoo messenger installed
it without asking and it will go away soon).

Hopefully I'll be able to comment next time :D

François.