[haiku-development] Re: Towards Haiku Alpha 2 or Beta 1

> I know my vote doesn't count. Just letting you know what an end-user (at
> least this particular end-user) prefers, for whatever it's worth.

It's not a vote, so you're free to speak :)
Anyway, I must say I don't like time-based releases usually, but for
an alpha it's ok and it worked pretty well for R1a1. So I'd say lets
go for that if we decide to have the extra features (locale kit,
webkit browser, ...) in R1. If we decide to not get them (I don't
remember if a choice was made about this), then it's time to switch to
beta mode...

So, let's put a date for an alpha, and if all the features are ready
before that, then switch to beta and release sooner :)

-- 
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
Elève ingénieur ENSSAT EII1- www.enssat.fr
GSoC student for Haiku - http://haiku-os.org
GrafX2 project team - http://code.google.com/p/grafx2

Other related posts: