[haiku-development] Re: The r1alpha4 branch

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:21:51 +0200

Hi Scott,

Am 06.09.2012 15:56, schrieb scottmc:
What is the dead-line for rebuilding? Due the health problems of my parent I
have to be away from my build system until 7-8 September.

I got KeymapSwitcher, but haven't gotten to vim yet. So if/when you
have time can you take a look at vim?

Yes, you can get them here:

http://siarzhuk.dyndns.org/vim-7.3-r1a4-x86-gcc2-2012-09-26.zip
http://siarzhuk.dyndns.org/vim-7.3-r1a4-x86-gcc4-2012-09-26.zip

BTW, the instructions in build/jam/OptionalPackages

|1902:  # TODO: move this symlink to the archive
||1903: AddSymlinkToHaikuImage common bin : vim : vi ;|

are no more neede - I have added this symlink to archive at the package
building time. Please remove it at the next commit occasion. Thank you.
And please excuse me for delay.

---
Kind Regards,
  S.Zharski