[haiku-development] Re: Suggestion: Rename "Keyboard" to "Typing" in Preferences

> I'd have though if you plug a keyboard in to a laptop then that's the one
you'll be using until you remove it

There are USB numpads and gaming keyboards (e.g. Nostromo Speedpad) that are
meant to be used simultaneously with a full keyboard.  Wireless keyboards
also have potential for simultaneous use, since you might be closer to the
normal keyboard.  Some unrelated USB devices have keyboard buttons as well,
such as an external soundcard having Volume +/- buttons (they send key codes
to the OS, they aren't hardware volume controls).  Being able to tweak the
key repeat rate individually would be very useful for the latter since it'd
correspond to how fast the volume changes when holding one of the buttons
down.