[haiku-development] Re: Submenu in Applications menu

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:20:31 +0200 CEST

"François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> like:
> (APP:group=="Development")&&("Build ID">"12000")&&("Build ID"<
> "18000")

So you put query files in ~/config/be?
That is a lot simpler than what I had in mind.
Which is probably a good thing.

Does everybody want this?

Can we can agree on a an attribute name, type and
content format (command separate categories?) and
a set of initial categories?

> Now, we should restrict it to /boot, but there is
> no simple way to do this from the build (one can
> only restrict it to the unique id of the volume
> which isn't known at build time, but we could fix
> it in Tracker).

(Perhaps Tracker's query file format can be
simplified/improved in other ways too?)

/Jonas.