[haiku-development] Re: Stack & Tile update

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko+haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 00:10:23 -0400

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Joseph Prostko
<joe.prostko+haiku@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 8:03 PM, Hong Yul Yang <hongyul.yang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> No problem :) Here's an unpdated patch (against r33627) post merging and
>> regression bugs fixing.
>>
>> http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~hongyul/research/patches/stack-and-tile.diff
>>

> I initially tried applying this to r33738, but it didn't apply
> cleanly.  After doing an "svn up -r33627", applying the patch, and
> then doing an "svn up", all went well though.  I haven't gotten to
> test it yet though, as my current build hasn't completed yet.

Just as a follow-up, apparently I never did anything but a dry-run
application of the patch before.  The last revision it applies 100%
cleanly to (without fuzz) is r33696.  Upon doing an "svn up", the only
conflict is in DefaultDecorator.h.  I'd take a look at it, but I'm
heading to sleep in a couple of minutes.  It's probably just a simple
matter to fix though, since that header isn't very big.

- joe