[haiku-development] Re: Stack & Tile update

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 7:39 AM, Joseph Prostko
> <joe.prostko+haiku@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Yeah, the stack-and-tile.diff doesn't apply cleanly to r33609, unfortunately.
>
> Might it be easier to apply it to a historical revision and svn up to
> the latest?
>
> You can for example revert your tree to an older one with svn up -R 32151

Yeah, that had crossed my mind, but then I decided to dabble on some
GCC work instead.  I'll try what you suggested later tonight after I
get home, and if things apply cleanly and Stack and Tile seems to
work, I'll attach a patch to a newer SVN revision to this ticket.  If
I get conflicts and there is obvious work involved, I'll most likely
not mess with it any further.

- joe